The Geyserwise Max Controller is used in a pumped solar geyser configuration, it has the ability to control when the pump runs by measuring the temperature inside the collector (flat plate or vacuum tube) as well as the geyser. When the temperature is hotter inside the collector than the geyser, usually by around 7 Degrees, the Geyserwise will release power to the pump in order to circulate the hot water into the geyser.
The geyserwise Max controller is used in the following ways
- Clearly displays the Clear display of water temperature, time, day, heating mode and malfunction conditions on solar system and geyser.
- Auto or manual heating.
- Easy temperature setting to your requirements (30 – 65°C) factory default is 55°C.
- Four different temperature settings.
- Daily programmable timer with four time settings.
- Error conditions alert by warning code E1 to E9.
- Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut-out at 90°C. Please note the cut-out temperature for systems expected to reach temperatures above this temperature.
- Differential controller 12V and 220V systems.